I'm a "full stack" web developer and proud father of two. My interests include vintage computing, astrophysics and game development. I currently work as the senior developer for Wefix.
In my spare time I maintain a number of Open Source Projects and can be found on various online platforms & communities.
You can find out more about me, what I use, the books that I have been reading and what I am up to now.
- Creating a now page archive with 11ty — May 17, 2022
- A 11ty Reading Time Plugin Quest — March 16, 2022
- Dependency Resolving Algorithm — August 8, 2018
- Build an incremental clicker web game with Vue.js - Part One — May 3, 2018
Subscribe to the RSS Feed or view the entire archive for more.
- Week 31 in Review — August 8, 2022
- Week 30 in Review — July 31, 2022
- Week 28 & 29 in Review — July 24, 2022
View more thoughts...