Hey, I'm Simon.
I'm a "full stack" web developer and proud father of two. My interests include vintage computing, astrophysics and game development. I currently work as the senior developer for Achiive.
In my spare time I maintain a number of Open Source Projects and can be found on various online platforms & communities.
You can find out more about me, what I use, the books that I have been reading and what I am up to now.
- A revival of sorts... — October 11, 2020
- Dependency Resolving Algorithm — August 8, 2018
- Why I built a tiny PHP Framework called Tuppence — May 10, 2018
- Build an incremental clicker web game with Vue.js - Part One — May 3, 2018
Subscribe to the RSS Feed or view the entire archive for more.
- A focus on birdsite drama and social media in general — January 3, 2021
- On quitting programming for carpentry — January 2, 2021
- If DOS Game Dev is a rabbit hole then call me Alice — January 1, 2021
View more thoughts...